As we begin to reopen our business please understand that we may have just survived one of the hardest professional and personal challenges that what have ever faced. By the time we re open we will have been out of work for 90 days. While we are super excited to reopen, please understand that we are used to operating with the momentum of a well-oiled machine. We had systems that were developed over the last 8 years to make your Hairstories experience the best that it could be. Coming back to work in post-Covid environment is scary but we are going to adapt and as we learn a whole new way to run our business we ask that you please be patient with us. We cannot wait to see you all!
Babylon has a tentative reopening date on June 15th
Park Slope has not yet reached Phase I, once we have more information we will announce a reopening date.
We hope to phase these measures out as we progress through this circumstance, however, for the safety of all of us, we ask that you respect and understand the following policies in the weeks after we reopen:
- Any staff not feeling well must stay home and we ask that clients do the same.
- Staff must wear a mask or face covering for the duration of service
- Client must wear a mask or face covering for the duration of service
- Daily temperature checks for all staff.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the salon.
- Only those receiving services are allowed in the salon.
- Please no children or guests of any kind.
- Stylists and staff has been certified in Barbicide Sanitation practices.
- We are utilizing our additional space to adhere to social distancing measures as much as possible. More specifically we are working at reduced capacity in Park Slope and spreading out between both of our Babylon store fronts at 240 and 260 Deer Park Avenue.
- Stations will be sanitized in between clients.
- We are temporarily switching back to single use cups for refreshments.
- We are using disposable gowns instead of capes when needed.
- We will not be able to accommodate any services not accounted for in our schedule.
- Late arrivals by 10 minutes or more cannot be accommodated because we have to run on a tight schedule.
- Most appointments already scheduled in Babylon for after June 15th will be honored.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted, add yourself to our waitlist for a call/text back.
- We will NOT be answering the phone until at least June 15th, if you need an appointment, add yourself to our waitlist for a call/text back.
- Please be patient with us.